- AUTHOR: Stephen D. Burd
- ISBN-13: 9780538475334
- Grade(s): 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
- 672 Pages Paperback
- 6th Edition | Previous Editions: 2006, 2003, 2001
- ©2011 Published
- Prices are valid only in the respective region
Systems Architecture, Sixth Edition, is the most comprehensive introduction to information systems hardware and software in business. This new edition remains an indispensable tool for IS students, emphasizing a managerial, broad systems perspective for a holistic approach to systems architecture. Each chapter has been updated thoroughly to reflect the changing nature of new technologies, and all end-of-chapter material has been enhanced and expanded.
1. Computer Technology: Your Need to Know.
2. Introduction to Systems Architecture.
3. Data Representation.
4. Processor Technology and Architecture.
5. Data Storage Technology.
6. System Integration and Performance.
7. Input/Output Technology.
8. Data and Network Communication Technology.
9. Computer Networks.
10. Application Development.
11. Operating Systems.
12. File and Secondary Storage Management.
13. Internet and Distributed Application Services.
14. System Administration.
Appendix: Measurement Units.