Automotive Service Job Sheets for NATEF Task Mastery
- AUTHOR: Chris Hadfield
- ISBN-13: 9781111137984
- Grade(s): 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
- 816 Pages Paperback
- 2nd Edition | Previous Editions: 2008
- ©2012 Published
- Prices are valid only in the respective region
Help your students master the skills they need to succeed in the automotive industry, with nearly 200 hands-on lab and shop activities correlated to National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation (NATEF) tasks for all eight Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) systems. With content organized by technology area for convenient reference, this dynamic, full-color manual provides detailed illustrations with step-by-step instructions for all major service, diagnostic, and repair procedures, from engines to electronics. Extensive new and updated material makes the Second Edition of this valuable resource even more useful, with performance-based worksheets covering everything on the current NATEF Task List--more than 450 tasks in all! In addition, integrated assessment and critical thinking questions help students reflect on their work, enhance their understanding, and develop important real-world skills they can apply as working automotive professionals.
1. The Automobile Industry.
2. Shop Procedures, Safety, Tools, and Equipment.
3. Vehicle Inspection.
4. Engine Operation and Service.
5. Cooling System Belts, Hoses, and Plumbing.
6. Electrical System Theory and Service.
7. Heating and Air Conditioning.
8. Engine Performance Diagnosis: Theory and Service.
9. Automotive Engine Service and Repair.
10. Brakes and Tires.
11. Suspension, Steering, and Alignment.
12. Drive Train.