- AUTHOR: Charline M. Dofka
- ISBN-13: 9781133019718
- Grade(s): 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
- 448 Pages Paperback
- 3rd Edition | Previous Editions: 2007, 2000
- ©2013 Published
- Prices are valid only in the respective region
DENTAL TERMINOLOGY, Third edition takes a word-building approach to help dental assistants understand and remember dental terminology better than ever before. DENTAL TERMINOLOGY is not a strict dictionary of dental terms, but rather a word bank with pronunciation guides and definitions applied to practice areas, it's the resource that dental professionals can use for years to come. The chapters are organized by specialty area, so readers can always find the information quickly. Whether learning in the classroom or on the job, DENTAL TERMINOLOGY, Third edition is the easy-to-use reference that comes in handy again and again.
1. Introduction to Dental Terminology.
2. Anatomy and Oral Structures.
3. Tooth Origin and Formation.
4. Practice and Facility Setups.
5. Infection Control.
6. Emergency Care.
7. Examination and Prevention.
8. Pain Management / Pharmacology.
9. Dental Radiology.
10. Tooth Restorations.
11. Cosmetic Dentristry.
14. Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
17. Pediatric Dentistry.
18. Dental Laboratory Materials.
19. Dental Laboratory Procedures.
20. Busines Management Procedures.