CISSP Guide to Security Essentials
- AUTHOR: Peter H. Gregory
- ISBN-13: 9781285060422
- Grade(s): 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
- 560 Pages Paperback
- 2nd Edition | Previous Editions: 2010
- ©2015 Published
- Prices are valid only in the respective region
CISSP GUIDE TO SECURITY ESSENTIALS, Second Edition, provides complete, focused coverage to prepare students and professionals alike for success on the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification exam. The text opens with an overview of the current state of information security, including relevant legislation and standards, before proceeding to explore all ten CISSP domains in great detail, from security architecture and design to access control and cryptography. Each chapter opens with a brief review of relevant theory and concepts, followed by a strong focus on real-world applications and learning tools designed for effective exam preparation, including key terms, chapter summaries, study questions, hands-on exercises, and case projects. Developed by the author of more than 30 books on information securitythe Second Edition of this trusted text has been updated to reflect important new developments in technology and industry practices, providing an accurate guide to the entire CISSP common body of knowledge.
1. Information Security and Risk Management.
2. Access Controls.
3. Software Development Security.
4. Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery.
6. Legal Regulations, Compliance, and Investigations.
7. Security Operations.
8. Physical and Environmental Security.
9. Security Architecture and Design.
10. Telecommunications and Network Security.
Appendix A: Ten Domains of CISSP.
Appendix B: (ISC)² Code of Ethics.
Appendix C: The CISSP Exam.