Table of Contents
Table of Contents:
Part I: BASIC HEALTH CARE CONCEPTS AND SKILLS 1.
1. History and Trends of Health Care.
2. Health Care Systems.
3. Careers in Health Care.
4. Personal and Professional Qualities of a Health Care Worker.
5. Legal and Ethical Responsibilities.
6. Medical Terminology.
7. Anatomy and Physiology.
8. Human Growth and Development.
9. Cultural Diversity.
10. Geriatric Care.
11. Nutrition and Diets.
12. Computers and Technology in Health Care.
13. Medical Math.
14. Promotion of Safety.
15. Infection Control.
16. Vital Signs.
17. First Aid.
18. Preparing for the World of Work.
Part II: SPECIAL HEALTH CARE SKILLS.
19. Dental Assistant Skills.
20. Laboratory Assistant Skills.
21. Medical Assistant Skills.
22. Nurse Assistant Skills.
23. Physical Therapy Skills.
24. Business and Accounting Skills.