Table of Contents
PART I: INTRODUCTION.
1. The Management Challenge of Delivering Value in Health Care: Global and U.S. Perspectives.
2. Leadership and Management: A Framework for Action.
PART II: MICRO PERSPECTIVES.
3. Organization Design and Coordination.
4. Motivating People.
5. Teams and Team Effectiveness in Health Services Organizations.
7. Power, Politics, and Conflict Management.
8. Complexity, Learning, and Innovation.
9. Improving Quality in Health Care Organizations.
PART III: MACRO PERSPECTIVES.
10. Strategic Thinking and Achieving Competitive Advantage.
11. Managing Strategic Alliances.
12. Health Policy and Regulation.
13. Health Information Systems and Strategy.
14. Consumerism and Ethics.
15. Globalization and Health: The World is Flattening.