Table of Contents
1. Laws and Their Ethical Foundation.
2. Constitutional Law.
3. Court Systems.
4. Criminal Law and Procedure.
5. Civil Law and Procedure.
6. Offer and Acceptance.
7. Genuineness of Assent.
9. Legal Capacity to Contract.
10. Legal Purpose and Proper Form.
11. Contractual Obligations and Their Enforcement.
12. Contractual Aspects of Marriage and Divorce.
13. Sales Contracts.
14. Ownership and Risk of Loss in Sales.
15. Consumer Protection.
16. Property and Its Acquisition.
18. Ownership and Leasing of Real Property.
19. Insurance Law.
20. Wills, Trusts, and Estates.
21. Agency Law.
22. Employment Law.
23. Unions and the Employment Relationship.
24. Discrimination in Employment.
25. Employment-Related Injuries.
26. Forms of Business Organization.
27. The Law of Corporations.
28. Other Business forms and Environmental Responsibility.
29. Commercial Paper.
30. Negotiability and Negotiation of Commercial Paper.
31. Discharge of Commercial Paper and Electronic Fund Transfers.
32. Secured and Unsecured Credit Transactions.
33. Creditors, Debtors, and Bankruptcy.
Bonus Chapter. E-Commerce and Cyberlaw.