Marketing, Copyright Update
- AUTHOR: James L. Burrow
- ISBN-13: 9781133108146
- 736 Pages Hardcover
- 3rd Edition | Previous Editions: 2009, 2006, 2004
- ©2012 Published
- Level(s): Lexile
- Prices are valid only in the respective region
MARKETING 3E has been updated for 2011! This copyright 2012 edition includes a new Social Media Unit as well as a Math Review Appendix. MARKETING 3E presents marketing as a set of skills and knowledge combined with economics, finance, and career planning to create strategic plans. Students learn the foundations and functions needed to successfully market goods, services, and ideas to consumers. Professional development, customer service, and technology are presented as keys to students' success. Increased emphasis on careers is also included with the incorporation of Career Clusters. While students study business, economics, selling, human relations, communications, distribution, promotion, product planning, and pricing, they also see marketing as a career choice.
Social Media Unit.
1. Marketing Today and Tomorrow.
2. Socially Responsive Marketing.
3. Marketing Builds on Economics.
4. The Basics of Marketing.
5. Gathering and Using Marketing Information.
6. Marketing Starts with Customers.
7. Competition is Everywhere.
8. E-Commerce and Virtual Marketing.
9. Marketing Strategy Planning.
10. Begin With a New Product.
11. Services Need Marketing.
12. Business to Business Marketing.
13. Getting Products to Customers.
14. Determining the Best Price.
15. Promotion Means Effective Communication.
16. Be Creative with Advertising.
17. Selling Satisfies the Customer.
18. Moving into a Global Economy.
19. Managing Marketing Risks.
20. Marketing Requires Money.
21. Entrepreneurship and Marketing.
22. Take Control with Management.
23. Planning Your Marketing Career.
Choose the textbook packaged with the resources that best meet your course and student needs. Contact your Cengage Learning representative for more information.