Web Design: Introductory
- AUTHOR: Jennifer T. Campbell
- ISBN-13: 9781285170626
- Grade(s): 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
- 264 Pages Paperback
- 5th Edition | Previous Editions: 2012, 2009, 2006
- ©2015 Published
- Prices are valid only in the respective region
WEB DESIGN: WEB DESIGN: INTRODUCTORY, 5th Edition teaches students how to balance target audience expectations, sound design principles, and technical considerations to create successful, device-independent websites. Written for an introductory course, the text offers a variety of engaging hands-on activities at the end of each chapter that test comprehension, build web research skills, develop design awareness, and promote critical thinking of current issues in technology. Written in a clear and engaging style, WEB DESIGN: INTRODUCTORY, 5th Edition builds a strong foundation in contemporary web design skills.
1. The Environment and the Tools.
2. Web Publishing Fundamentals.
3. Planning a Successful Web Site: Part I.
4. Planning a Successful Web Site: Part II.
5. Typography and Images.
6. Multimedia and Interactivity Elements.
7. Promoting and Maintaining a Website.
A. HTML Quick Reference.
B. Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
C. Designing for Mobile Devices.
D. Search Engine Optimization.