Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Public Speaking.
2. Developing Confidence Through the Speech Planning Process.
3. Effective Listening.
4. Determining a Speech Goal that Meets Audience Needs.
5. Adapting to Audience.
6. Researching Information for Your Speech.
7. Organizing and Outlining the Speech.
8. Completing the Outline: Creating the Introduction and the Conclusion.
9. Creating and Using Visual Aids.
10. Practicing Speech Wording.
11. Practicing Delivery.
12. Informative Speaking.
13. Persuasive Speaking: Reasoning with Your Audience.
14. Persuasive Speaking: Motivating the Audience.
15. Ceremonial Speaking: Speeches for Special Occasions.
16. Increasing the Effectiveness of Problem Solving Discussion.