Microsoft® Office 2010: Essential
- AUTHORS: Gary B. Shelly; Misty E. Vermaat
- ISBN-13: 9780538748704
- Grade(s): 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
- 408 Pages Paperback
- 1st Edition | Previous Editions: 2008
- ©2011 Published
- Prices are valid only in the respective region
Introduce your students to the new generation of Microsoft Office with the new generation of Shelly Cashman Series books! For the past three decades, the Shelly Cashman Series has effectively introduced computer skills to millions of students. With Office 2010, we're continuing our history of innovation by enhancing our proven pedagogy to reflect the learning styles of today's students. In MICROSOFT OFFICE 2010: ESSENTIAL you'll find features that are specifically designed to engage students, improve retention, and prepare them for future success. Our trademark step-by-step, screen-by-screen approach now encourages students to expand their understanding of the Office 2010 software through experimentation, exploration, and planning ahead. Brand new end of chapter exercises prepare students to become more capable software users by requiring them to use critical thinking and problem-solving skills to create real-life documents.
Office 2010 and Windows 7: Essential Concepts and Skills.
1. Creating, Formatting, and Editing a Word Document with Pictures.
1. Creating and Editing a Presentation with Clip Art.
1. Creating a Worksheet and an Embedded Chart.
1. Databases and Database Objects: An Introduction.
A. Project Planning Guidelines.
B. Publishing Office 2010 Web Pages Online.
C. Saving to the Web Using Windows Live SkyDrive.