Sports and Entertainment Marketing
- AUTHORS: Ken Kaser; Dotty B. Oelkers
- ISBN-13: 9781133602446
- 448 Pages Hardcover
- 4th Edition | Previous Editions: 2008, 2005, 2001
- ©2016 Published
- Prices are valid only in the respective region
SPORTS AND ENTERTAINMENT MARKETING, 4E incorporates feedback from instructors across the country. It includes expanded coverage, updated content, and exciting new features. The popular sports and entertainment topics continue to be the foundation for teaching marketing concepts. Each marketing function is incorporated throughout the text and is highlighted with an icon to indicate how it is used in the marketing process.
1. What Is Sports and Entertainment Marketing?
2. Putting the Customer First.
3. Sports and Entertainment Means Business.
4. The Wide World of Sports and Entertainment.
5. Marketing-Information Management.
6. The Products is Sports and Entertainment.
7. Managing the Channels.
8. The Economics of Supply and Demand.
9. Sports and Entertainment Promotion.
10. Promotional Planning.
11. Selling Sports and Entertainment.
12. The Marketing Game Plan.
13. Sports and Entertainment Legal Issues.
14. Business Ownership and Leadership.
15. Scoring a Career.
Choose the textbook packaged with the resources that best meet your course and student needs. Contact your Cengage Learning representative for more information.