Table of Contents
Office 2013 and Windows 8: Essential Concepts and Skills.
Office 365 Essentials.
1. Creating a Worksheet and a Chart.
2. Formulas, Functions, and Formatting.
3. Working with Large Worksheets, Charting, and What-If Analysis.
4. Working with Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks.
5. Financial Functions, Data Tables, and Amortization Schedules.
6. Creating, Sorting, and Querying a Table.
7. Creating Templates, Manipulating Data, and Adding Additional Enhancements to a Worksheet.
Important Notes for Windows 7 Users.