Complete Digital Photography
- AUTHOR: Ben Long
- ISBN-13: 9781435459205
- Grade(s): 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
- 576 Pages Paperback
- 6th Edition | Previous Editions: 2010, 2008, 2004
- ©2012 Published
- Prices are valid only in the respective region
COMPLETE DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY, SIXTH EDITION guides students through every aspect of digital photography, from shooting through postproduction and printing, to help them master the theory and technical skills required of a great photographer. In an easy-to-understand format, they'll uncover the fundamental photographic knowledge they need to solve common dilemmas and challenges and advance their photographs to a new level. Students will learn everything from how a camera works and how to choose the camera that's right for them, through shooting, image editing, output, and workflow. They'll also explore the basics of artistry in photography, including finding a subject, composition, lighting, and more. This sixth edition features new material covering Photoshop CS5, Camera RAW, Micro Four Thirds cameras, and post-production, and a revised and more user-friendly organizational structure. Tutorials and exercises throughout the book will help students practice the techniques presented in each chapter.
1. Eyes, Brains, Lights, and Images.
2. Getting to Know Your Camera.
3. Camera Anatomy.
4. Image Transfer.
5. Image Sensors.
6. Exposure Basics.
7. Program Mode.
8. Advanced Exposure.
9. Finding and Composing a Photo.
11. Raw Shooting.
12. Special Shooting.
14. Editing Workflow and First Steps.
15. Correcting Tone.
16. Correcting Color.
17. Image Editing in Raw.
19. Black and White Conversion.
20. Layers, Retouching, and Special Effects.
21. Panoramic Stitching and HDR Merging.