Language(s): American English
The new, third edition of ACTIVE Skills for Reading maintains the ACTIVE approach developed by reading specialist, Professor Neil J Anderson. The following enhancements to this new edition encourage learners to become more confident, independent, and active readers:
- Motivational Tips! In each chapter feature Neil Anderson’s advice on increasing student motivation.
- New reading passages cover contemporary topics and a variety of text types including articles, journals, blogs, and interviews.
- In the later levels, readings are based on authentic content from National Geographic.
- Full-color design presents the series’ content in an accessible and attractive format.
- New Assessment CD-ROM with ExamView® reflects the needs of learners preparing for standardized tests.