Check out these Hot Topics: 1. Reality TV: Would you be a survivor? 2. Internet Dating: Is this really YOUR photo? 3. Anger: I'm not angry! You're angry! 4. Lying: What's that on your resume? 5. Intelligence: How important is it? HOT TOPICS is guaranteed to engage readers, stimulate thinking, and provoke conversation while developing vocabulary and reading skills. The controversial topics explored in the text all have more than one side to them, thus encouraging debate and classroom discussion.
1. Reality TV: Would you be a survivor?
2. Violence in Sports: When is a game not a game?
3. Advertising: We know what you want before you know it!
4. Fashion: You mean you're wearing THAT?
5. Work: Is it interfering with your life?
6. Internet Dating: Is this really YOUR photo?
7. Anger: I'm not angry! You're angry!
8. Psychics: What do they know that we don't know?
9. Beauty: Mirror, mirror on the wall
10. Lying: What's THAT on your resume?
11. Intelligence: How important is it?
12. Graffiti: You call this Art?
13. Child Labor: Who made your sneakers?
14. Infidelity: Our Cheating Hearts.
Choose the textbook packaged with the resources that best meet your course and student needs. Contact your Cengage Learning representative for more information.