Reading for Today, New Edition
- AUTHORS: Lorraine C. Smith; Nancy Nici Mare
- Recommended For: Higher Education | Private Language Schools
- Subject(s): Reading
Reading for Todayis five-level reading skills program that systematically develops students' reading and vocabulary skills.
- National Geographic content and images support comprehensive practice of language and academic readiness skills.
- Reading Skills sections cover essential skills and strategies like skimming, scanning, fact-finding, and paraphrasing.
- Critical Thinking sections challenge students to express their own ideas and opinions about a wide range of global themes and topics.