Language(s): American English, British English
Bring Life to your classroom.
National Geographic Learning brings the world to your classroom with Life, a six-level integrated-skills series featuring content from National Geographic presented through stunning images, text, and video. Learners will strengthen their existing global connections while learning the English skills needed for communication in the 21st century. To encourage a generation of informed decision-makers, Life prepares learners to think critically while teaching the English skills needed communicate effectively.
- A practical, competency-based syllabus helps learners in their development of grammar, vocabulary, functions, pronunciation and skills through appropriate communicative tasks.
- Real life lessons model and practice everyday functions, preparing learners to use language in the real world.
- National Geographic video in each unit allows teachers to bring lessons to life.
- Information-rich topics and a carefully designed critical thinking syllabus challenges learners to understand texts at a deeper level.
- Vocabulary is introduced thematically, with additional emphasis on key words and word building in Word focus and Word building sections.