National Geographic World History:
World History: Great Civilizations makes history meaningful and relevant for students by building insight into world cultures.
- Students take an active role in the events that make history every day
- Two texts available: Great Civilizations (175,000 B.C.–Present) or Ancient through Early Modern Times (175,000 B.C.–1500)
- Student edition in both print and digital formats
- Available in English and Spanish
- Fresh, engaging, interactive teacher and student resources on myNGconnect.com
- All-Digital Teacher Resources